skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rachel's Favorite Quotes
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Juno
"Well, you know, I was thinking I'd just nip it in the bud, before it gets worse, because they were talking about it in health class, how pregnancy, it can often lead to... an infant." ~ Juno
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2010
(25)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(10)
The Cutting Edge
Juno
Juno
Juno
Pessimism
Gilmore Girls
Gilmore Girls
My Girl
My Girl
What am I doing now?
About Me
i.am.rachel.hull
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment